Stanfill Funeral Home & Cremation is dedicated to providing families of Henderson and surrounding counties integrity, respect, and professionalism to build lasting relationships with every family we meet. Our staff strives to meet and exceed any and all expectations of the families we serve. The management and staff of Stanfill Funeral Home & Cremation exhibit compassion, guidance, and reliability to the community. We facilitate compassionate ways for families to celebrate the life and memories of their loved ones as well as grieve their loss.
Our vision here at Stanfill Funeral Home & Cremation is to provide alternative and more affordable funeral and cremation choices for our communities.
Max and Sally Stanfill
Owners and Funeral Assistants
Henderson County Cremation Services of Tennessee LLC is a fully licensed funeral establishment by the state of Tennessee. Max and Sally Stanfill opened the crematory in October 2017 with the vision of having a local cremation option as well as funeral services for the residents of Henderson and surrounding counties. Max Stanfill is a business owner and understands the needs of the families his business serves. Having a more affordable option for families in the community was a primary reason for the building of the crematory. His licensed staff is ready to serve families when they need it most.
Licensed Funeral Director
Mitchell Stanfill is a Licensed Funeral Director, who attended John A. Gupton College in Nashville. He is currently finishing his 2-year apprenticeship under licensed Funeral Director & Embalmer Malarey Gorden. He is a native of Lexington, TN, and a 2015 graduate of Lexington High School. He is also a 2019 graduate of Austin Peay State University with a Bachelor’s in Biology.
Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer
Malarey is a licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer. She is a native of Lexington, TN, and a 2007 graduate of Lexington High School. She attended John A. Gupton College in Nashville, graduating in 2016 with an Associate’s Degree in Funeral Services Arts and Science.
Why Choose Stanfill Funeral Home & Cremation?
Families work with us because they know they can count on an exceptional level of professionalism and respect. We are honored that so many people in our community trust us with their loved one’s funeral and cremation services. Some of our key values include:
- Experience: You will work with a team of experienced professionals that can answer any of your cremation or funeral service questions.
- Details: In delicate moments, the details matter more than ever. We focus on making sure that your funeral services are handled perfectly and according to your wishes.
- Value Pricing: Our prices are as low as anyone else’s in the area. We encourage families to look around and compare our prices to others.
- Transferring Arrangements: If you have already begun to work with another funeral home, we’ll honor those arrangements. We can take over the planning at any stage in the process.
Our Funeral Planning Process
We follow four simple steps that allow us to help you plan the funeral in a stress-free way. Every step of the way, one of our friendly and supportive staff members will be by your side. The steps of our funeral planning process include:
- Step One: Meet With an Advisor – Our advisor will get to know you and begin understanding your situation. This will include gathering information about your loved one, their final wishes, and your plans for their funeral services.
- Step Two: Plan the Ceremony – We will plan the ceremony with you, helping you find an officiant, select a casket, and do anything else necessary.
- Step Three: Select a Resting Place – Whether your loved one wanted cremation or burial, we can help you select and manage their final resting place. Whether you need cremation services and an urn or a casket and a plot of land, we can guide you through the process.
- Step Four: Call Us for Support – Anytime the funeral planning becomes confusing or overwhelming, call us for support. Our whole team is here to take the burden of planning a funeral off your shoulders so that you can focus on yourself and your family.
Schedule Your Appointment With an Advisor Today
We perform funeral planning with care and comfort. We know that the stress surrounding one’s life when they are planning a funeral is immense. We aim to help you focus on remembering your loved one, not the logistics of planning a funeral. To speak with a funeral service advisor, fill out a contact form or call us today.